Merry and Bright / Cocoa Vanilla Studio DT



Hi Ladies, I'm back with a new Christmas themed layout today using the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections.
I have a lot of Christmas themed layouts to document our Family memories but this time I decided to document my feelings about Christmas night. In my country, we celebrate Christmas on 24th of December, and I think that day is one of the busiest days of the year. We start with decorating the Christmas tree, then clean the house, cook the lunch and the Christmas dinner, greet the guests, visit the church etc… and I would like to do all of these with a big smile on my face and preserve the special festive mood of the day. My favorite part of the day when I’m finally done with everything, put my pretty dress on, and join my family to celebrate Christmas Eve!


I began my scrapbooking process with selecting my materials, choosing a color palette I loved, patterned papers that I couldn’t wait to incorporate. For this layout, I mixed and matched Love Always collection pink pattern papers with some red, fussy cut You rock stars and white die cut snowflakes.  I cut the huge  ‘Merry’ word using my Cameo. For adding more contrast to the word, I offset the shape in the Silhouette program, cut the outline from darker pink paper, and layered behind the white word.


I layered some die cut snowflakes with the red stars diagonally on my page. I created a cluster using Love Always ephemera pieces and stickers on the left bottom of the page and added my handwritten journaling to a white tag. I placed my photo to the right side of the title, layered a doily behind and embellished with stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope I could inspire you to create Christmas themed layout using your Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections! Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment